THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Brilliant Signs....



.... that you should always watch out for; falling ice. Yup, you heard me. Apparently, it has become a huge problem around Goshen, because I have seen several of these. Especially at the college. It is sort of insecure to know, that at any given time when you are walking around you have a rather large risk involved - you could get knocked out by ice. I mean seriously, after looking at this sign, how much do you want to go outside and walk around? If it's bad enough where they have to put up CAUTION signs, there is definite problem there. 












2 comments:

Kristin Leigh said...

I still would walk through that door, just to see what happens. Guess I've never been too good at heeding caution signs. Haha.

Something I loved in England was that signs said, "Mind your head." Here in America, we stress following our hearts.

Lexi said...

You will love the picture that I took of a Warning label to post today, then.


Get a playlist! Standalone player