THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, March 8, 2010

Movies to Watch

Tami gave me this list of movies to watch in May of 09. I'm finally getting around to it. Here is what I have so far....

1 - Fried Green Tomatoes (12/18/09)
2 - Forrest Gump (12/21/09)
3 - The Devil Wears Prada
4 - Steel Magnolias (12/20/09)
5 - Dirty Dancing (12/19/09)
6 - Flight of the Navigator (12/23/09)
7 - Harry and the Hendersons (2/4/10)
8 - Willow
9 - Bad Boys 1 
10 - Bad Boys 2
11 - Karate Kid 1 (1/16/10)
12 - Karate Kid 2  (2/14/10)
13 - Labyrinth

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i seen all of those movies and i loved them all

Elizabeth Holbrook said...

You've never seen The Devil Wears Prada!? Wow. Even I've seen it. But that's okay.

Lexi said...

Nope, I haven't seen it Elizabeth.

Rafael - I loved the ones I have seen. The few that were disney movies made me realize how much disney has gone down the toilet since then.

Elizabeth Holbrook said...

Disney is a shame now. I bet if Walt Disney came back to life he would be ashamed and let it be someone else's name.

Lexi said...

Walt Disney was cryogenically preserved for many years on accident... A while ago it may have been possible for him to come back to life :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player