THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, November 29, 2010

Things I learned from Miss Pratt

As most semesters are drawing to a close, I would like to reflect on a student teacher that has been at the High School with me since my first day. She has been like a breath of fresh air, very helpful, and I know my friends and I will miss her. She was always so interested in what we were playing and had so many suggestions and positive words of encouragement. So now, I present my list of things I have learned from Miss Pratt:

- It's fun to see over people love orchestra, too!

- Cello: one over, one under.

- When teachers express their love for a certain piece, it helps kids love them too. *cough* St. Paul's Suite.... *cough*

- When you grow up and buy adult pants, always buy pants with pockets in them.

- The hardest note to get in tune is a first finger F on the E string.

- Cool people wear Hello Kitty band aids.

-----------------------

I'll add to this as I think of more. I hope she's successful teaching and I'll see her again sometime. I'd like to know where she ends up - I'll be following in her footsteps one day :)

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player