THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Cliche.

I notice as I read facebook profiles that they almost always say "Music is my life." Which is great, we all do. It's turning into a cliche phrase. What does it really mean when you say that music is your life? Do you ever stop to think about what goes into making that (usually terrible) mainstream pop song you listen to? What did it evolve from? And by you not having that one song, could you not have survived? I think you just mean that you find joy out of listening to music - whether it's classical or rap crap.

There is a difference between me and these cliche people I talk about. I make music. I don't just listen to it. And I don't just love it, I am passionate about it. If you took my violin away from me, I would be a completely different person.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player