THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Bittersweet

Since my other blog about this was for a separate site, I would like to expand now. In here.

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around. People come into our lives for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. Embrace all equally!"
-- Author Unknown


Throughout your life, you will meet people that amaze you and that you look up to, and sometimes they're there to stay for a long time or hardly at all. All I can say is that I wish I had more time to spend with you. I love coming to school because I know there is a possibility that I could miss another learning experience or funny moment, and I know that you have opened my eyes and furthered my passion for music, and I wouldn't have wanted this semester to be any other way.

I am so happy that you are the one person who just always listened to what I had to say and you didn't judge me because of it. You are the perfect type of friend and I really hope we can keep in touch! I want to know where you end up. Maybe I'll transfer? Haha. You're going to go far. I have faith in you.

Keep in touch with me! Best wishes! Let's get together sometime. Maybe the IU Music Camp is in my future... :)


0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player