THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, April 9, 2010

She "bangs"

I decided recently that I wanted to chop the former bangs that I have been growing back out since 5th grade off. Again. This was a hard decision for me - I wasn't sure how I'd like bangs again, or what kind I should get.

While reading in the car on the way to the mall, my small ponytail flipped up in front of my face, creating an illusion that I actually had bangs that were side swept. I took a picture and all my friends thought they were real - most of them loved it.

With this in mind, and my scheduled hair appointment less than two days away, I began searching through photos online trying to find an idea of what I want. I have learned through very many bad haircuts that if you have a picture of what you want, it helps sooo much. So if you're trying something new, ever, keep that in mind.

So.... As of today, I have bangs. I love them.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player