THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Adventures of....

.....A break dancing cheese boy


Narrator: This is me.
Setting: Wit da brothas in da hood




Once upon a time, there was a break dancing kid that went to Eby Pine's skating rink.


"Break it down now.... Woah, Woooah. Sing it to me baby in my head right now..."


When he got tired of break dancing, he and his "boyfriend" went to eat ice cream. When he was throwing his trash away, he rolled through a mess of cheese that two goofy girls accidentally dropped on the floor. Then to express his anger, he exclaimed "AWW, my wheel!"


"This plain vanilla ice cream tastes heavenly while I'm with you...."


Then to finish the night off, he and his boyfriend went to skate together to Ricky Martin.


TO BE CONTINUED.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Holbrook said...

What was that?

Lexi said...

I went skating today. Haha. There were two guys that were always hanging out with each other and it was funny.


Get a playlist! Standalone player