THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Multi-Genre Project - Dear Reader

Dear Reader,
Throughout your lifetime, there is always going to be an open door for you. A chance for you to learn or try something new. It may or may not be worth it in the end. You have to choose the ones you want to close and the ones you want to open. You’re going to make big decisions and small decisions. Some of them might seem small but grow into something that changes your life. That’s what happened to me.

One of the best decisions I made when I was younger was choosing orchestra over band. Then that broke into a smaller decision: violin, viola, cello, or bass. I chose violin, and I love it. I’ve spent just as much time with my violin as I have with my friends. It’s a part of me. I consider it human; in a way, it reflects the emotions that humans can feel. Some of the best compositions were made for the violin when someone was feeling sad, heartbroken, or happy.

I chose this as my focus because it’s important to me. I can’t imagine who I would be if I hadn’t picked it in fourth grade and started something that 30 years from now, I won’t forget. I’m going to continue playing. I’ll never give it up.
I hope you enjoy my project.


Alexis Barton

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player