THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, May 1, 2010

28 days

There are 28 days until I am officially out of school.

I am almost a freshman.

It's sad to think there are a lot of lasts... Friday was the last concert at the middle school. Soon there will be the last of this class, and that class, or that hallway or this teacher. Some of those teachers I might never see again. Now I'm moving on to new people (or the same old people that went to some of the same elementary schools as I did) but everyone is supposed to act more mature, and not let little things bother them. There will be more hallways and more ground to cover. New areas to get lost in. There will be French... Which I miss so much. Pretty soon I'll learn to drive, I'll have my sweet 16... I'll continue with orchestra, I'll graduate a International Baccalaureate.

These past three years have flown past so quickly. I can't imagine how high school will feel.

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player