THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Louis II














Last Monday, I adopted Louis II, successor of Louis I.

More like married him. ;)

He and I are going to have many new and exciting adventures.

Especially now that MCCO has started. It feels so much different now.

Before, I had to TRY to get the sound to come out how I wanted, but now it just pours out. Every violinist needs to find an instrument that sounds good with them and their style. It doesn't matter so much how well your teacher thinks it sounds if it sounds natural when you play it.

I love Louis II.

2 comments:

S. said...

Oh cool, you play the violin? One of my friends used to learn it, but then gave up lol! Good luck with getting into that orchestra :)

Lexi said...

Thanks!:)


Get a playlist! Standalone player